Support Visual Merchandiser (Walmart)
The Support Visual Merchandiser (SSA) executes merchandising plan o grams or as directed by the Visual Merchandising Lead (MC) in apparel, accessories, and footwear including women’s, men’s, boys, girls, and baby for a select set of Walmart stores across the United States. Elevated visual merchandising should be designed to create positive brand experiences and drive sales. This role collaborates cross-functionally with Winston partners including the Visual Merchandising Lead and the District Visual Manager to deliver its objectives. The position reports to the onsite Visual Merchandising Lead, who will ultimately determine the team’s daily execution goals in partnership with Walmart store management and accordingly provide direction to the Support VM team.
• Develops positive store relationships across all roles within Walmart.
• Collaborates daily with the VM Lead on the development of visual merchandising ideas and goals.
• Follows the VM Lead’s direction on the execution and distribution of daily merchandising goals.
• Utilizes time management skills to complete objectives within allotted hours.
• Executes merchandising solutions in a manner that is least disruptive to the store and protects the customer experience.
• Follows all Walmart store processes and protocols.
• Ensure the store signing storage area is kept clean and organized.
• Elevates any team concerns to the VM Lead.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years of retail merchandising experience within apparel, footwear, and accessories
• Passion for retail merchandising and visual storytelling in an energetic environment
• Experience helping to develop and execute elevated visual merchandising concepts
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all Winston and Walmart levels
• Proven experience working successfully in a team environment
• Ability to provide clear verbal and written communication
• Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
• Flexible, adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, and email)
• Technology: A smartphone is required for reporting purposes; tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
• Ability to download and install an app on your smartphone
• Lift and carry 40 pounds
• All Candidates must sign a release form and pass a Background Check which is required for this position