The ideal candidate will be technically skilled with alterations and tailoring for both menswear and womenswear. It is essential for the candidate to excel with little to no supervision and previous experience running a shop. This individual will assist subordinates in achieving their goals with professional assistance with fit, alterability, and structural quality of apparel merchandise via skillets of being a tailor/seamstress doing alterations with both menswear and womenswear.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to oversee and monitor work with men’s/women’s range of garments for Alteration and Tailoring purposes: pants, suits, tops, sleeves, gowns, dresses, etc.
- Quality check and inspect completed work to ensure quality standards are met
- Technically skilled and good eye (high attention to detail, aware) to jump in and assist the team to complete difficult alterations and tailor need/tasks efficiently.
- Allocating and dispersing works tasks among associates/subordinates and teams
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75214: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Tailoring: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location