OVERVIEW Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we’re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful. Under direct supervision, responsible for stocking merchandise, while following all company policies and procedures. The Task (Temporary) employee may also be assigned cashier responsibilities depending on the staffing needs of a particular store. Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Task (Temporary) employee you will perform the following essential functions…
- Assist the Merchandise Manager with daily store replenishment, merchandise flexing process, store cleanliness standards including trash removal, physical inventory preparations, and merchandising and visual standards.
- Execute load processing to productivity goals.
- Execute out-of-stock, cycle count, return-to-vendor, return-to-distribution center, product break-ups, and destroy-in-field processes.
- Set up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales and promotional events. Ensures compliance with established merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Adhere to all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. Experience we are looking for…
- High school diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize guest needs over task execution.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships. Other
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift up to 50lbs. merchandise Sales Associate, Cashier, Inventory Associate, Customer Service Representative, Clerk, Warehouse Clerk, Visual Merchandiser, Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service, Product Demonstrator, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Stocker, Merchandise Associate, Merchandising Associate, Stock Clerk ABOUT At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.