MAS Acme is looking fo a technical designer who will translate Company designers' concepts into technical drawings and specifications. They will collaborate with the design team and manufacturers to create detailed garment blueprints, including measurements, construction techniques, and material requirements, whilst ensuring that the clothing designs are feasible for production and meet quality standards. Apparel industry experience is a must for this on-site role.
- Creating and improving detailed technical drawings and specifications such as patterns and blocks, for garments, including measurements, construction methods, and material requirements, in collaboration with the fashion design team for Walmart Team.
- Developing comprehensive measurement specifications and grading based on the initial design direction to ensure consistency across different sizes.
- Communicating directions on technical specifications to supply chain partners such as manufacturers and fabric mills) on tech pack, patterns, and construction
- Leading and managing fittings, providing guidance and recommendations to improve fit and overall design aesthetics, and effectively relaying this information to factories.
- Analyzing garment samples and patterns to verify compliance with specified measurements, construction methods, and desired fit.
- Creating and maintaining tech packs throughout the garment's entire lifecycle, updating any changes and ensuring accurate documentation.
- Resolving any technical issues during the garment development process, offering creative solutions to overcome challenges and maintain design integrity.