Gala Games was founded with one goal in mind: to give power back to the gamers.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people across the world.
We are breaking down barriers to bring our gaming community joy, entertainment, and real-world value. At Gala Games, we work remotely and flexibly, we like each other, and we love getting things done.
Working at Gala Games, you'll think and make things that are new and exciting. Through your talents and efforts, you will improve the lives of gamers in the real world.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Designer to join Mirandus.
- Work closely with the design team to develop all aspects of combat in Mirandus
- Track and communicate delivery statuses
- Utilize your experience from previously shipped titles to produce AAA quality combat experiences
- Evaluate and suggest improvements to existing design and assets
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of game development experience on PC, console, or mobile titles
- Strong communication, time management skills, and ability to prioritize workload
- Creative thinker - keen to find creative solutions to problems and learn new skills
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience working with or playing action RPG games
- Comfortable with working remotely on a full-time basis.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude
- MMO and RPG experience a big plus
- Experience with Unity
Gala Games is an equal opportunity employer and adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
- Competitive Salary (Location Dependent)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based Employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave
If you have the experience and the drive to join our team then please submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the apply button below!