Mirror Palais is a successful made in New York women’s contemporary collection company looking for an experienced Technical Designer to help us continue to grow.
- 7-10 years experience at a contemporary or high-end fashion brand
- Experience managing 1 or more employees
- Must be proficient in CAD
- Create Tech Packs
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Knowledge of Sewing
- Good Communication
- Well Organized
- Responsibilities will include translating the designer's sketches and drapes to fully realized designs by communications with our team of pattern and samples makers. You will be acting as a liaison between the designer and pattern/sample maker.
- Collaborate creatively with the designer.
- Supervise and work directly with our team of pattern and sample makers and our development team.
- Create a clean system for the passover of patterns, opening up the patterns to confirm they are ready for grading.
Salary is commensurate with experience.