7Diamonds is a clothing company based in Orange County, California. Since its Los Angeles beginnings in the spring of 2000, 7Diamonds quickly established itself as a lifestyle brand associated with the highest standards of quality. 7Diamonds puts a tremendous focus on sophisticated design and intricacies, giving our fullest attention to even the smallest attributes. From the precision tailoring to expert stitching, our orientation towards detail and passion for fine fabrics has earned 7Diamonds the reputation it enjoys today.
Main responsibility is for the development of product samples to production. Designs and generates tech packages. Preparing samples for fit and approval while analyzing quality to meet all standards. Supports and collaborates with the design team. Delivers projects in a timely manner.
- Identifying, developing and executing technical packages containing accurate technical sketches, constructions, packaging and other technical information to be used by factories
- Collaborate with others in the departments to manage workloads to meet deadlines
- Prepares and maintain an accurately updated specification info for every product
- Support and assist design in establishing all product specifications required in the Tech Pack
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions, using patternmaking, fabric, cut and sew knowledge to improve quality, fit and function.
- 2-3 years in technical design
- Knowledge of garment construction methods, including structural and decorative trims.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong PC and MAC computer skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized with extreme attention to detail