Come work with us atSpencer's & Spirit Halloween,
where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We Offer The Following Benefits
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
This position is responsible for the creation and management of the technical specifications for all in-house costume product.
- Create Technical specification packages for all direct sourced apparel/accessory product in men’s, women’s, kids, and infants, wovens and knits.
- Coordinate with Product Development team on production issues.
- Answer factories' queries and execute problem-solving initiatives during production.
- Conduct fittings and take detailed notes and photos to execute fit comments and pattern corrections needed.
- Inform factories on style’s technical details and construction.
- Issue grade rules to ensure sizing consistency for all direct sourced product.
- Complete factory pattern corrections as needed.
- PLM experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; 5-10 years experience as a technical designer in the apparel industry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience working with overseas vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage schedules and timelines.
- Experience in soft goods/apparel production/design/development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.