Our small and mighty team is growing andwe're looking for a mid-range to senior-level Tech Designer to join our team!
- Attend all fittings and work with the design team to execute each style for both base size and our curve range.
- Create and manage all fit comments in Illustrator to communicate to the factory.
- Update and revise all spec sheets for adjusted POMs to accompany fit comments.
- Maintain and manage all fit-related communication with each factory for all designated categories.
- Create and manage all tech packs and BOMs.
- Review and check all graded patterns submitted from the factory after the style has been approved.
- Follow up and manage the sample log / process to ensure we are receiving each style in a timely manner to hit our calendar goals.
- Check-in and keep track of all fit, photo and TOP samples for each category.
- Must know Adobe and Excel.
- Must be Los Angeles-based.
- Must have experience with high-stretch fabrics such as swim or active, in addition to wovens.
- Ideal candidate has direct experience in swim / lingerie, plus size, and knits.
- Pattern Making and QC knowledge is a plus.
Looking for a long-term partner to build out the team.