Technical Designer - Kid's Apparel
Our client, a children's apparel brand, is seeking a Technical Designer to join their team!
**Monday-Thursday in office, Friday work from home
- Develop and update tech packs
- Evaluate tech packs to ensure comments are thorough, accurate, and complete for overseas factories
- Maintain daily communication with internal and external teams to ensure production is on schedule
- Provide tech drawings and sketches
- Partner with pattern maker on pattern checks/ fit samples for construction and measurement accuracy
- Input tech packs into PLM and work with production to ensure accuracy
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Prior experience in children's apparel
- Time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Garment fitting experience and knowledge of patterns
Please submit a resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.