Technical Fashion Designer
Design To Fashion LLC is looking for a technical designer to help with the creation of technical drawings and technical specification packages.
What We’re Looking For You To Do
- Translate client ideas and drawings or garments into detailed technical sketches.
- Work closely with the pattern maker to create point-of-measure charts and images for tech packs.
- Tasks may also include cross-checking graded patterns to ensure that all seam measurements match accurately through all graded sizes.
Your Experience Should Include
- Bachelor’s degree in Apparel Design or a related field preferred.
- Relevant design experience.
- Experience with graphic design – sketching, 2D & 3D design program knowledge is a plus. Send me your resume!!
- Technical understanding and proficiency in Adobe Suite: Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of garment construction, pattern making, and materials.
If you do not feel that you fit these requirements but would be interested in a position as an intern or apprentice please feel welcome to send your resume anyway.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.