Technical Fashion Designer for Athleisure Brand
WHO WE ARE:
In 2020 POP Fit Clothing was the Inc. 500’s 53rd fastest growing company in America, 1st fastest growing company in Nevada, and 2nd fastest growing retail brand in America.
Woman owned and operated, our brands POP Fit and Cheek Boss, promote body positivity, inclusion, and representation for everyBODY.
CHECK US OUT:
WHO YOU ARE:
We're looking for a Technical Designer who can take products from pre-production through produced product by working closely with our factories. This role requires strong organizational skills and an understanding of deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
HOURS & PAY:
- $40k+ d.o.e
- 9am-5:30pm M-F
- Health Benefit- Medical Care
- Health Benefit- Dental Care
- Health Benefit- Vision Care
- Retirement Benefit - 401K with Company matching
- Discretionary Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount – 75% off everything we sell
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Mood board and concept new designs for our brands.
- Create tech packs to send to our factories.
- Create and maintain an updated sample/order calendar.
- Manage samples – ensuring garments and swatches are well organized, correctly labeled, and easy to access.
- Manage communication with vendors during development process – sampling, color standards, QC issues, etc.
- Match samples to size charts and conduct fittings with models.
- Purchase and organize merchandise for product development and research.
- Assist in research projects as needed.
- Analyze business data and reporting of sell through and product performance.
- Demonstrate product knowledge of the brand as well as be familiar with competitor products.
- Utilize and understand warehouse inventory systems.
- Prepare buying trips, factory onboarding, and sample packets.
YOU’RE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You are a team player but can also self-manage.
- You are very detail oriented and organized.
- You work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You can take feedback well and are flexible to make change.
- You have a love or interest in the fashion industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office esp. Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator to create tech packs.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Effective and clear communication both written and verbal.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
POP Fit Clothing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location