Technical Print Designer - Fashion - Sustainability
Adecco Creative is searching for a Technical Print Designer in Sustainability who will focus on driving the print research and design process for this initiative, in addition to computer-aided design work for graphics, illustrations, and logos, from concept to commercialization.
This is part-time position for 4-6 months.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Tech Print Design to...
- Research prints and print application ideas through market, books, archives and online.
- Create prints through original artwork or purchased files – clean, color separate, and create colorway options.
- Create CADs of graphics, illustrations, and logos for in-house presentations.
- Manage all information sharing across Design teams for various product categories (Leather Goods, Ready to Wear, Footwear) and cross-functional partners.
- Create and maintain concept and presentation boards.
- Maintain print archives both digitally and physically.
- Partner closely with Design, Global Merchandising and Operations teams to drive significantly more agile product development timelines and processes, ensuring all deadlines and launch timelines are met.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
- 5-7 years of textile design work experience in accessories and/or apparel market.
- Must be EXPERT level Photoshop and Illustrator user; proficiency in Nedgraphics is a plus
- Must be skilled at hand drawing and painting.
- Knowledge of textiles, embellishments, and performance quality.
- A strong range of print resources.
- Highly developed taste level and sensitivity to color balance.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to change.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented – excellent calendar adherence and ownership.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proactive self-starter with an action-oriented drive; excels in fast-paced, start-up-type environments.
- Passionate about sustainability.