Technical Warehouse Logistics Support Lead
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.Who are we looking for
As our Technical Warehouse Logistics Support Lead, you will perform a key role in the NIKE Technology Operations team. Specifically, you will join our Logistics’ & Support team as part of the APLA Technology Operations organization. You will use your technical expertise combined with your business acumen to coordinate, facilitate and scale our operational readiness programs.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead, join Nike’s Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.Who will you work with
You will be working with business partners, production support teams, engineers, subject matter experts and senior leaders to ensure operational readiness across our distribution centers, Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Control System (WCS), Material Handling Equipment (MHE) and Robotics.What will you work on
You lead, coach and inspire to support Operations and other teams according to service expectations and priorities so the product flows smoothly through the DC's to our consumers. Through efficient communication you build out strong partnerships with Operations, Tech and other teams to lift your team and the Tech organization to a higher level. With continuous improvement in mind, you will bring changes and innovation to the Technology support organization’s processes and procedures together with your Support manager colleagues. You monitor the Service Level Agreements and escalate incidents where needed to get issues resolvedKey Responsibilities:
- Coordinating a team of specialists leading all aspects of the WMS, WCS and MHE within APLA; along with RFID technology
- Manage work queues for new and modified services within Jira, Aha and ServiceNow ticketing systems
- Responsible for ensuring new functionality and services have knowledge transfer, SLAs and structured service offerings
- Internally within IT, establish and maintain strong working relationships within engineering, service teams and process owners
- Communicate strongly and build working relationships with peers, vendors, business partners and leadership at all levels
- Act in a leadership capacity to assist other IT leaders in entrenching a “business and service culture”
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone with the experience and skills outlined below:
- Bachelors' degree in Business, or IT a related field; or any combination of equivalent experience, education and training
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS), warehouse control systems (WCS) and Machine Handling Equipment (MHE)
- 5+ years Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience; or 3+ years of Manhattan Warehouse Management Open System (WMoS) experience, specifically
- Understand the communications, interactions and timings of WCS, MHE, and WMS applications
- Deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience with conveyor, robotics, sortation and RFID technologies
- Experience collaborating with multi-functional technology and business teams to support application changes or additions to the WMOS production support team portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to strongly influence, lead programs and champion change within a highly matrixed organization
- Solid teammate with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, matrixed environment
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.