TECHNOLOGY MULTI-NODE PLANNING LEAD - (SEC) Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (Remote Option*)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
The SEC TECH Multi Node Planning Lead will report to the Director of SEC Technology (MNIP)Multi Node Inventory Planning & (IF)Inventory Forecasting Capability and will be responsible for delivering ERP and related applications. You will collaborate with a team of subject matter experts and manage the work for a release. Candidates having experience with Planning applications (i2/o9/SAP APO) and solid reporting and analytics capability are preferred.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
This GAME CHANGER candidate needs to be a strong technology leader with the ability to balance multiple priorities, have excellent analytical skills and focus on our valuable customer.
- Expertise in designing solutions across programs, products, architecture, and engineering teams.
- Understanding of enterprise business capabilities and industry technology solutions.
- Experience with SAP or other enterprise platform business solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to build positive partnerships across organization, department, and geographic boundaries.
- Experience in solution design for large-scale enterprise solutions.
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – SAFe, Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Experience leading an outstanding team of product managers or business analysts.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Driving the design, development, and prioritization of features for the Deployment Planning & Inventory Forecasting for SEC in support of Nike's global business.
- Partner with other SEC capability, DSM Product & Engineering teams to deliver E2E Solutions for Deployment Planning & Inventory Forecasting
- Anticipate the needs of our business, collaborate with technical and non-technical teams, and act as the voice of our customers.
- Partner with preferred IT services vendors and other Nike Technology and integration teams to design and develop new capabilities
- Serve as an escalation point and a domain expert to resolve business critical issues when needed.
- Ensure standards, processes, and policies are followed. Apply global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Frequently provide feedback on the Product Roadmap; actively identify shortcomings and constraints; coordinate with dependent teams; develop solutions that are risk tolerant.
- Prioritize and make trade-offs based on an understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
- Presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills are critical as you will be responsible for presenting process and solution designs to multi-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Indirect leadership of resources in a matrixed environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Planning, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+yrs of software product management with SAP or ERP-related field.
- 3+yrs of experience in Supply chain planning applications, building and delivering data integration, planning application configuration and reporting.
- Experience in Planning applications like i2, o9, SAP APO, SAP AFS, SAP Fashion preferred.
- 4+yrs of Implementation experience in projects involving designing and deploying ERP & or planning applications.
- Knowledge and experience with systems and processes that support wholesale and direct-to-consumer capabilities.
- Ability to adapt communication style across cultures.
- Ability to work with Engineering teams to build functional specs into a working tech solution to meet business requirements.
- Strong knowledge in Supply chain master and transaction data.
- Proficient with data integration with ERP.
- Comfortable with data analysis using SQL and experience working with Teradata, Snowflake & AWS S3.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment and Agile Product Teams.
- Ability to define E2E testing needs and formulate test plans to execute, drive triaging & troubleshooting to ensure timely defect closure using enterprise Test management tools like HPQC ALM.
*Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position has an annual base salary range of $145,000 - $240,000.
For employees based in NYC and Westchester County, NY, this position has an annual base salary range s $172,500 - $285,000.
Information about benefits can be foundhere.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.