Temp Design BOSS Menswear Camel (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Temp Supporter (m/f/d) for our BOSS Menswear Jersey, Black & Camel Team for the duration of 4 months starting October 2023.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for the entire design/product process, from research, sketching, development to BULK orders in collaboration with Head of Design
- Bring innovation, trends, market requirements and sustainability aspects to the collection
- Attend fittings and work closely with technical design team to deliver strong products
- Partner with internal and external suppliers to source elevated fabrics and build seasonal developments
- Responsible for tech packs and SMS fabric orders
- PLM data creation and maintenance in collaboration with Collection coordination
- Degree in fashion or textile design
- Minimum 3 years of professional menswear jersey experience
- Advance knowledge of jersey qualities and garment constructions
- Strong sense of fashion, colours and trends
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator and Clo 3D
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and flexible, team player
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.