Temporary Wholesale Assistant
We are looking for an exceptional Temporary Wholesale Assistant to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will manage and maintain relationships with buyers and implement a global strategy across these key markets. This role presents a rewarding opportunity when the Company is embarking on a period of exciting strategic growth.
Anya Hindmarch creates four collections a year and specific capsules destined for the Village and key strategic partners. Categories include handbags and accessories, dog, home, the cult Labelled collection and food. There is huge scope for additional sales opportunities due to these new lifestyle areas and the new cadence of our design process. You will be joining a team and brand that is extremely creative, collaborative and ambitious.
- Assisting Wholesale Manager and rest of team
- Day-to-day communication with wholesale accounts from department stores and independent retailers
- Develop business in the market by researching potential partners that offer the right brand adjacencies and sales potential
- Work with the team on preparation ahead of market.
- Help to plan and execute market and ongoing capsule drops
- During market weeks (at our showroom and/or virtual showroom) work with partners to conduct appointments, ensure the correct product mix per account, exclusives, and timely order confirmations
- Collaborate with the production, merchandising and logistic teams to ensure timely deliveries