ENVOGUE INTERNATIONAL is a home textiles and décor company. In 2008, ENVOGUE quickly became a leading producer of fashion forward innovations for the home, focusing on inspiring and on-trend designs, affordability, manufacturing partnerships and seamless execution.
The Textile Designer will create original, contemporary patterns and artworks for our range of home textile products, including but not limited to beddings, sheet sets, shower curtains, table linens, and pillows. They will make designs that meet customer project requirements and reflect current consumer trends. Proficiency in using CAD is a must along with a solid foundation in textile design.
- Design new and creative patterns and artworks based on buyers’ feedback and consumer trends.
- Stay updated on market trends.
- Make revisions of original artworks to fit different home textiles.
- Contribute, support and manage the entire design process – concept, development, product design, revisions, and approval.
- Collaborate with production teams to ensure quality assurance.
- Prepare spec sheets for factories for creating samples and completing production that include information on color codes, pattern repeats, and printing techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Textile Design or Fashion Design or Graphic Design.
- 3+ years of experience and proficiency in creating design on textiles; either for home textiles or for apparel.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of color theory.
- Strong communication skills and experience with working with oversees vendors.
- Strong ownership of design projects from conception to execution.
**PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO**
Salary: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday - flexible timings
Work Location: 230 5th Ave #1808, New York NY 10001