ID Home Fashions is a fast growing home textiles startup based in New York. We supply to major US retailers.
We are looking for a creative Textile Designer with junior to mid-level experience in the Home Textile industry for our busy New York studio. Currently it is a Hybrid/Remote work environment.
Please apply with a portfolio to be considered for this position. Your portfolio should represent your style of work in any textile design category you have experience in.
- Create original art for Bedding, Pillows and other home categories based on the direction
- Create spec sheets and communicate with the product development team for successful execution of the designs.
- Work closely with cross functional partners and overseas studio to execute all deliveries in a timely manner
- Manage complex project timeline
- Assist the design team with trend research at the start of each season
- Prepare presentations and samples for customer meetings
- Design filing & Archiving.
- 2- 5 years of experience in textile design.
- Degree in Textile Design or related field.
- Portfolio demonstrating great eye for color, design, aesthetics and illustration skills with a focus on home textiles
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to learn.