Do you like pop culture?
We are hiring for a Temp Textile Designer to bring our pop culture fashion designs to life.
Come join our team!
In this role, you will be designing textile prints and graphics.
- Work closely with our Lead Artist to develop original textile prints and graphics for Fashion apparel based on trends and pop culture. Create and present print concepts to design team and merchant partners.
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to prepare, modify, and resize artwork; collaborating with product development and design team to articulate printing and design techniques to factories.
- Impeccable time and work management while working in-office and remotely.
- Work closely with cross functional team members.
- Certification or education in graphic arts or textile design required.
- 3+ years of textile design work experience in a wholesale/vertical business.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to hand draw or recreate artwork based on given style and techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and all creative techniques in relation to silk screening, embroidery, sublimation, embellishment, woven plaids and dying treatments.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
California applicants, please view our Privacy Notice here: https://careergroupcompanies.com/california-privacy-notice/.