Textile & Print Designer
Who Are We?
Altar’d State is a rapidly growing women’s fashion brand with 122 locations in 38 states. It feels like a sanctuary- a place of beauty from the inside out. From welcoming experiences and warm associates who make you feel special, to thoughtfully curated products in-store and online, our brand is built upon the founding principles of giving back and making a difference in the world.
"Stand Out. For Good". At Altar'd State, those four words are more than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
As we continue to grow and evolve our brand, we are in search ofa creative and motivatedPrint & Concept Manager.In collaboration with the VP of Design, the Concept Manager will help to deliver best in class products for our guests and drive unique print and color stories, concepts to delight our guest, for Design and Buying to develop into,
Leading with innovative and creative print and color design and a strong understanding of both the company’s mission, the industry and financial targets.
- Create unique and appealing seasonal print and yarn-dye artwork
- Strong understanding of textile print and yarn dye process & production.
- Passion for Apparel, Textiles, Color ,Art and Culture.
- Market intelligence: Be an expert on delighting the guest through exclusive print design
- Maintain consistent awareness of key competitors, as well as trends inside and outside of the market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure product is executed, bought and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with VP of Design and Design Team to find & filter trends across print & pattern
- 4+ years of experience in Women's Print Design
- Fluency with technical aspects of design across Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of factory capabilities, repeats, screen sizes and print process
- Solid understanding of product development and related processes.
- Strong communication skills and be able to contribute to the overall positive team spirit.