Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.Role Overview
To be accountable for a number of stores, being the point of contact for visual support. You will monitor and encourage your visual team to create leading visual merchandising displays. Further to this, you will support the Retail team, encouraging progression while making sure that you are maximising store profitability at every opportunity.
- Ensure that the weekly VM pack has been actioned and that all points have been achieved in given stores.
- Conduct weekly floor walks of your stores, making sure that points that need to be addressed are raised and actioned.
- Check that stores are commercially set up and all POS in the correct location.
- Analyse Oracle figures to assist you in deciding product locations and floor moves.
Training & Development
- Train and develop the In-Store team.
- Produce Training plans with the In-Store Merchandiser for staff progression
- Prepare and conduct training sessions with instore teams and potential future talent.
- Regular communication with the Visual Support Manager and Area Sales Manager.
- Store Visit Reports conducted and submitted to the Visual Support Manager and Area Sales Manager on a weekly basis, ensuring that the In-Store Merchandiser and management team are aware of what needs to be actioned.
- Communicating new ideas and ways to improve the ongoing developments of the business.
- To conduct your work in a highly professional manner, leading by example at all times.
- To conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Promote a high standard of hygiene, cleanliness, and maintenance in line with company procedures.
- Visual Merchandising experience.
- Retail Management skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent Leadership and Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Commercial awareness.
- IT skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel advantageous.
- Driving license is preferable but not essential.
- Willing to travel to assist with new store openings.
- Competitive Salary.
- Career Progression.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company Discount.