Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
Who we are looking for:
The Transportation Analyst will own the operations of international containers on inland moves for ocean shipments once at port in the US by tracking and tracing freight from discharge port to destination for both Nike Wholesale partners and Nike DCs. This includes, but is not limited to, analyzing transit times, working with internal partners to prioritize shipments correctly, working directly with Nike external transportation partners, and updating and maintaining SOPs and SLAs. This person is driven and works well in a collaborative setting, keen sense of urgency and pays attention to detail. This person can digest data and solve for the root cause with a solution-based approach!
What you will work on:
- Supervise and Trace freight from port to port (ie: Key landmarks: arrival at ocean port, arrival to final destination) for top lanes
- Identify and raise exceptions with solutions
- Identify Team Truck and Express Rail needs, based on need dates and cost
- Update and maintain ETAs and other transportation critical metrics
- Clear and fact driven communication with external carriers and internal Nike partners
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Economics, or related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 2+ years related experience in supply chain or transportation
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure
- Detail oriented
ENTRYLEADER: Be Empowered to Grow within Nike and Create the Future.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.