Uniform Fashion Consultant
UNIFORM FASHION CONSULTANT
Provide exceptional customer service through relationship building, product knowledge, and product selection while presenting a clean well-maintained store environment. Understands and personally adheres to Lambert’s Core Values and strives to create a positive work culture and uphold our standards for our customers. Consistently strives to lead by example and achieve goals.
· Acknowledges, assists, and builds relationships with store guests.
· Consistently serves the guests above all else, exceeding their expectations
· Treats guests and fellow associates with kindness and respect at all times
· Communicates professionally and effectively with guests, fellow associates, and management.
· Engages in Teamwork and acts as a role model for others
· Dedicated to Honesty, Integrity, and fair treatment to others.
· Reliable and trustworthy in all interactions with guests and associates
· Cares about helping guests find what they need and enjoy their shopping experience
· Arrives at work prepared and ready to provide our guests with a happy and enjoyable store experience each day.
· Consistently provides excellent customer service and strives to achieve goals
· Reports to work on time and ready to complete assigned work schedules
· Follows all open / closing procedures based on company policies and management directives
· Accurately records sales transactions and customer charge entries
· Recovers and replenishes stock to include medical uniforms, shoes and accessories
· Maintain a clean well-maintained store environment
· Maintains attractive and fun merchandising presentations
· Adheres to company Inventory control procedures including those designed to minimize and prevent inventory loss events
· Participates and assists in scheduled store inventory cycle counts
· Consistently meets or exceeds store and individual sales goals and contributes to meeting over all store goals.
· Has excellent communication and listening skills
· Demonstrates ability to learn the Lambert’s Computer systems
· Processes cash transactions accurately without error
· Answer phone calls with an appropriate greeting
Lambert's is a Drug Free Workplace
We are currently hiring full and part time employees for both locations