URBN Outlet Merchandiser
URBN has opened an Outlet store called "Reclectic" in the Philadelphia Mills Mall! We are looking for Part-Time & Full-Time Merchandisers to support this brand-new concept store. Interested? Apply now!
OverviewA Merchandiser contributes to driving sales through product merchandising, styling, and display support to create a compelling visual environment for the customer.
- Delivers exceptional customer experiences that are engaging and personalized, yet efficient; drives sales through styling and outfitting recommendations
- Partners with the leadership team on the creation of an engaging visual experience
- Supports the execution of in-store marketing, merchandising, and fostering a creative community to drive sales and create a compelling store environment
Teamwork + Communication
- Promotes an inclusive environment by representing and amplifying all voices, actively seeking and advocating different perspectives
- Facilitates the sharing of new arrivals, current trends, and visual priorities through daily meetings with the team
- Maintains communication and teamwork on completing store objectives; demonstrates adaptability to affect change and successfully execute a shared vision
Visual + Business Operations
- Supports in execution of merchandising direction to meet company expectations, budgets, and timeline
- Assesses store business using company reporting tools to identify merchandising opportunities for the store
- Participates in the receiving process to prioritize getting product to the sales floor; takes a forward-thinking approach to make a strategic plan for product placement, recovery of sell through, and reaction to markdowns
- Contributes to a customer-first philosophy flexing schedule to the needs of the business and supporting zone coverage as needed
- 1+ years retail merchandising experience
- Experience being a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including early morning weekday shifts
Wage Transparency: To view information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws, click here. Please also note, if a full-time role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, this may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range.
Benefits + Perks: We offer one of the best and most comprehensive wellness benefits in the retail industry, click here to learn more.
Los Angeles City applicants click here and San Francisco applicants click here to view Fair Chance Ordinance.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.