Urbn Temporary Buying Assistant
As a Temporary Buying Assistant or Merchandise Assistant, you will support the daily operational functions within your designated buying area and support the buying team in managing the overall merchandise flow. The Temporary MA is also responsible for partnering with the Assistant Buyer on all necessary tasks. We have temporary opportunities with Anthropologie, BHLDN, and NUULY.
- Enter and maintain purchase orders
- Communicate with production team regarding product shipment; update purchase orders accordingly and keep buying and planning teams informed of major changes
- Create and maintain sample tracking log
- Take product photographs and update assortment sheets with current pictures
- Assist in updating product flow sheets with costing information and delivery dates
- Own the turnover process
- Print weekly reports; check mail daily for packages and distribute to team
- Attend meetings as needed
- Must exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks.
- 1-2 Years retail experience or internship.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Power Point
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.