(USA) Designer I, x
What you'll do...
About Walmart Connect
Partnering with the top brands in the world, the Creative team at Walmart Connect produces executions that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable experience for the end-user. We care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs.
The Junior Creative Designer will collaborate with a team of art directors, designers and copywriters and will excel at crafting compelling omni-channel creative ideas and producing beautiful assets that drive marketing strategy for brands.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and optimistic individual who is passionate about advertising and able to transform creative concepts into thoughtful design work for our advertisers. You will be focused on creating compelling design solutions for the Integrated Creative Team within Walmart Connect Creative. This role is right for you if you are an innovative thinker, have an ability to build and maintain professional relationships, and have effective time and project management skills.
• Collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters to create and produce compelling digital solutions that align with business objectives outlined in project briefs.
• Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions under the guidance of Art Directors to translate business needs into innovative solutions.
• Ensure projects are delivered with both Walmart and partner brands in mind.
• Explore trends and competitive landscape, incorporating appropriate use of color, type, tone, and style into digital design practices.
• Familiarity with designing for web, mweb, and app, keeping the user journey in mind.
• 1+ years of creative experience, especially in omni channel, multi-brand retail industry.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
• Understanding of design, typography, layout principles, and production process.
• Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
• Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated, managing projects effectively.
• Passion for Walmart, our partners, products, and marketing.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Textiles , Fashion, Graphic Design, or related field and 2 years’ experience in textile design, print design, graphic design, or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Design Experience in a Retail Environment, Design Experience working with Home or Seasonal Products, Product Development Experience in a Retail Environment, Working on cross-functional teams, Working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or related Graphic Design SoftwarePrimary Location...
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America