Austin, Texas, USAPosted 8 days ago
Company presentationAt Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Job descriptionFossil Group is making a huge impact in the Wearable Technology industry by creating innovative Connected Devices that are fashionable and on-trend.
We are growing our Connected Devices team and have an exciting career opportunity for a UX Designer. With the use of your expertise in this field, you will author visually compelling interactive presentations. Additionally, you will gather and apply technical requirements from product developers. You will be required to work quickly and be able to produce work that runs optimally on target hardware.
We are looking for someone who is not only experienced in and passionate about their field, but can also collaborate with world-class development partners and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
Profile- Bachelor of Arts degree and demonstrable UX design portfolio
- At least 3 years working experience using a professional interactive design tools like InVision and Sketch
- Experience using 3D modeling and animation packages such as Modo, 3D Studio Max or Maya is essential
- Experience using
- A familiarity with editing Open GL code is desirable
- Must have a general understanding of mobile operating systems and hardware.
- Ability to work and attend meetings at flexible times
- Willingness to work effectively with remotely located team members
- Excellent communication skills