Valari (9 month Fellowship) - Director Technical Product Management - Cross Functional Initiatives (Open to remote work, except in Colorado)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Ready to Enhance your Career in Tech?
Valari is a nine-month fellowship program engaging the talents of caregivers who have already paved a way in the tech industry and are eager to get back in the game or enhance their careers. The program provides a curated learning journey inclusive of accelerated leadership development, career coaching, committed executive sponsors, NikeUNITED Network support, and mentorship to assist you in accelerating your career.
As NIKE accelerates and operationalizes its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part in the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for NIKE, with the Domain Technology Product Manager being a crucial component of that team.
Who are we looking for?
We are hiring a Technical Product Manager (TPM) Fellow supporting the Enterprise Domain. As the Director, Cross-functional, Technical Product Management Fellow, you will lead the cross-functional technical product management function throughout the duration of the fellowship.
What will you work on?
As a TPM Fellow, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). The TPM Fellow will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
- Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
- Define product and platform strategy
- Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
Who will you work with?
You will report to the associated Domain TPM Leader to ensure alignment with Center-led TPM goals and strategies.
You will be working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional partners (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management.
What you bring
- Open to remote work, except cannot work in Colorado. Colorado candidates will be required to relocate
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical areas or equivalent experience.
- Professional experience in product management and analytics.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
- Comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics.
- Skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple partners to execute on a common mission.
- Expertise and experience in the business/outcome/ value as well as technology and operational landscape.
- Understanding of customer needs, experience synthesizing insight through evaluating data & analytics and making prioritization & trade-out decisions.
- Collaboration & communication to create a strong market informed POV, product strategy, roadmaps and aligning strategy & product management execution.
- Experience leading change & driving a PM process from strategy through execution for platforms and applications.
- Ability to drive cross functional initiatives, the intake process, PM COE, governance over the TPM process and manage the stitching & dependencies across the enterprise.
Learn more about the Valari Program here https://jobs.nike.com/valari
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.