ABOUT THE ROLE
Position Summary:The Visual Assistant works to support the store’s Visual Merchandiser. They assist in product imagery and presentation, as directed by the Visual Merchandiser. The Visual Assistant continuously ensures the store is meeting all brand standards. They partner with not only the Visual Merchandiser, but all Managers to best drive overall business through visual merchandising. The Visual Assistant assists in product knowledge education and teaching the brand’s visual standards to the store team.
- Maximize the space and layout of the store base on give SKU management
- Conceptualize new and fresh visual ideas
- Assist the Visual Merchandiser in daily/weekly floor moves
- Assist in merchandising windows, installations, and releases
- Prepare daily arrivals of new/replenishment product
- Prepare any/all upcoming releases
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandiser/Store Management to ensure all displays are sale floor-ready, and positioned properly on the hanger
- Efficiently communicate any Visual needs/opportunities with Visual Merchandiser and Store Management
- Assist in the execution of weekly floor moves, as directed by the Visual Merchandiser
- Efficiently assist in the execution of any cycle counts, physical inventories or other inventory management task(s) as required by the business
- Travel to support other stores, as required by the business
- 6+ months in a visual merchandising role
- 6+ months of retail/apparel experience
- 6+ months in a customer facing role
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage multiple projects at once
- Thorough communication and proper delegation of task(s) a responsibilities
- Standing/Walking for prolonged periods of time
- Lifting or moving up to 50 pounds
- Bending, twisting as well as climbing of ladders and other physical tasks related to standard retail operations
WHO YOU ARE
- Keen eye for details
- Learns and adjust quickly
- Open to feedback
- Goal oriented
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2011, Kith is a leading lifestyle brand and progressive retail concept that’s celebrated globally for its ability to tell stories, evoke nostalgia, and connect product to the passion it’s woven with. Now in its eleventh year of business, Kith has in-house apparel lines for men, women and children, an ice cream parlor in every flagship, a full-service restaurant, and a retail footprint in three continents.
Born and raised in Queens, New York, Kith Founder Ronnie Fieg rose the ranks from 13-year-old stock boy at footwear franchise David Z. to the company’s chief buyer, earning him a profound understanding of the retail landscape and a network of powerful brand relationships. As the brand’s CEO and Creative Director, Fieg is known for his ability to create premium products and deliver unparalleled experiences, with a personal philosophy of giving the consumer more than what they pay for. Using Kith as a vehicle, Fieg has applied his signature lens to an impressive list of collaborators, including Coca-Cola, Nike, Versace, BMW, and many others.
KITH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.