Visual Comms Designer (B2B) Intern
The Partner Communications team works closely with our partner-facing teams to create engaging content that not only keeps the Zalando partner base informed, but also enables them to take action in line with our priorities . We want to drive information amongst our partners so that they feel enabled to grow their business on Zalando.
You will join the Partner Communications team on its mission to empower partners and improve their experience with Zalando. In this role, you will join forces with our B2B Marketing Team to shape the communication between Zalando and our fashion, beauty and sports partners. You will collaborate with partner-facing teams and thus ensure our touchpoints are visually compelling and on brand.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why youâ€™re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
- You will provide hands-on support to partner-facing teams in adhering to our visual guidelines. This includes applying and adapting existing mailing templates in MailChimp or Salesforce, touch-up Google Slides presentations and adjusting Google Docs to these teamsâ€™ needs.
- You will assist in the steering process of agency briefings, providing the right assets and files.
- You will provide partner-facing teams with the right brand assets (logos, colours, icons, images).
- You study Graphic or Visual Design or a related field and have a good eye for design.
- You are proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and in the most used Google Tools (Slides, Docs, Forms). You are comfortable designing for most digital formats and are familiar with Figma.
- You are able to design whilst adhering to the brand's look and feel. You are diligent and quick, but at the same time well-organised and meticulous down to the pixel. You are eager to learn and feel responsible for the quality and contribution of your work. You work well on your own as well as in an English-speaking team setting.
- Your design portfolio demonstrates your passion about graphic design, great aesthetics and presents clearly how you develop a concept into a final solution
- Become part of the Future Zalent community and join others on similar journeys as you develop and thrive in and out of the workplace.
- Online support, networking, training and mentoring to help guide you to a successful career at Zalando.
- Invites to social events and meet-ups, bringing together our graduates, interns, apprentices and working students together in one place.
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week, starting in 2023
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 working days per calendar year
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parentsâ€™ forums and employee resource group
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the FÃ¼rstenberg Institut
Itâ€™s the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to almost 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.