We recognize the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
We know that some people won't apply for a role unless they feel they meet all of the requirements listed. We want you to know that finding people who will add to our inspirational culture and have a learning mindset is incredibly important to us. Even if you feel you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still like to hear from you.
Job descriptionWhat's the role about?
As part of our Creative Operations department, you'll be joining as our Visual Designer, who is responsible for the creation of digital assets for brand campaigns, promotions and product stories across all channels including website, email, social, retail partners and paid media channels. Develop design solutions and treatments for new campaign and content ideas, in line with the brand's creative vision and commercial ambitions, ready for pitches and presentations to senior management.
What you'll be doing
- Create digital assets for brand campaigns, promotions and product stories across all channels including website, email, social, retail partners and paid media channels.
- Develop design solutions and treatments for new campaign and content ideas, in line with the brand's creative vision and commercial ambitions, ready for pitches and presentations to senior management. Conduct external and internal research as an input and a testing program to measure effectiveness.
- Build and maintain a visual inspiration and asset library support the development of new creative concepts including creative templates and design guidelines for the brand, whilst exploring new concepts and ideas to drive the brand forward.
- Collaborate with the Art Direction team to build presentations that help drive the story telling of the brand with consideration to our brand and commercial needs and the channel execution outlined in the brief.
- Contributes to a high performing team and works together with colleagues
- Drives own development and completes required training
- Responds positively to feedback , using it as an opportunity to grow
- Contributes to a positive workplace culture
- Meets deadlines
- Understands when to escalate an issue or difficult situation to Management
- Acts in accordance with a diverse and inclusive environment
ProfileWho you are
- You are creative and have experience working across design and art direction
- Previous experience in design role or similar
- A keen attention to detail and understanding of the need for a consistent brand visual identity
- You are team driven and proficient in working cross-functionally with the creative and marketing teams.
- Ability to manage a busy workload with multiple projects and are to react quickly to changing demands and priorities
- You have a natural passion for art, design and communication and proactively work to stay ahead of all new trends.
- Experience in the Adobe suite and video editing software
- Able to articulate and communicate ideas effectively