Visual Floor Manager - NY 5th Avenue
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As a Visual Floor Manager, you will need the energy, enthusiasm and tenacity to influence a team , leading them to success across our busy shop floors. Your role will involve balancing store deadlines and daily operations while elevating the in-store shopping experience for our customers .
Your day to day will be spent reviewing store commercials and visuals, with quick reaction to trade trends, while also ensuring the right product, right place and right time through good planning and communication with all team members.
This is the first step into leading a team, you will be accountable for day to day managing of the store under the supervision of the ASM and SM.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Lead, motivate, and train store teams to interpret and execute visual merchandising directives and plans. Ensure partnership between visual presentation and commerciality is cohesive and execution of directives is flawless and efficient.
- Proven ability to train and develop, strong communication skills, able to work with all levels of management and store teams.
- Review and submit floor plans and mannequins prior to directive execution, provide direction and feedback to ASM and SM in partnership with VM team members.
- Capacity to identify problems and develop solutions to visual merchandising opportunities at all levels. Design plans to enhance visual presentation and drive business.
- Ensure stock rooms are well organized and maintained. Partners closely with Store Managers to ensure effective execution in regards to density, replenishment and size availability upon store visits.
- Train management on wardrobe guidelines and ensure dress code standards are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring store experience is up to standard, including music and digital displays.
- Partnership with the maintenance department to resolve and expedite any store issues including but not limited to fixtures and lighting.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Always acts with integrity, honesty and demonstrates behaviours consistent with our brand values. Your commitment, passionate and driven attitude will help you to lead your team of stylists to achieve the best in every step of the way
- Excellent organization, project management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks, time manage and be flexible.
- Strong customer service attitude and ability to work with all levels of the organization from field level to executive team.
- Ability to react quickly to a changing environment or direction, delivering results effectively and with pace.
- Use sound judgement and make key decisions when needed.
- You live and breath the AllSaints values and behaviours and can confidently explain these expectations to other members of the team.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
What We Stand ForCustomer CentricWe work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One TeamWe are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at PaceWe know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be ResponsibleWe are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future