WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLOTHING BRAND; WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF FASHION
Are you looking for a company that pushes the boundaries and creates a community inclusive of everyone? A shared vision beyond only us?
If you answered yes, why not join us? This could be your first step towards a new and exciting career at COS!
About COS: Offering innovative design, elevated essentials and wardrobe icons, COS is a fashion brand rooted in contemporary culture. From the beginning, our design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first. Today 92% of the materials in our collection are more sustainably sourced.
COS, alongside Arket, Monki, Weekday, Afound, & Other Stories and H&M, is one of several unique brands that make up the H&M group. The H&M Group employs over 170,000 people in 74 markets across the globe, and we are the 2nd largest fashion company in the world. Since launching COS in 2007, we have opened more than 200 stores worldwide.
What we value most: Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our values are the behaviours that we appreciate above and beyond anything else. We are open-minded and curious, we dare to be different, we believe in constant improvement and we empower and trust you to take ownership. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act.
At COS we love welcoming new people and work hard to provide an environment where everyone feels appreciated and valued. We celebrate individual differences and recognise the contribution that all our colleagues make, regardless of their background.
Job DescriptionToday we are looking for a Visual Key holder to join our talented team in Atlanta. This role will be full time for 32h-40hr per week and includes shifts at weekends and evenings.
Although no two days are ever the same, there are some things that you can expect to be involved in as a Visual Merchandiser include
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Analyse selling information and take responsibility for the visual direction of the store
- Installing window displays
- Creating inspiring outfits and styling mannequins
- Merchandising stock on the shop floor
- Support the sales staff with store operations
- Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train other managers and staff
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
To work as a Visual Key holder, you should have some previous visual merchandising experience plus the qualities below.
- Approximately 1 year experience as a visual merchandiser or visual assistant
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused & Good commercial abilities
- Self-motivated, adaptable & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creative mindset & interest in keeping updated with the latest trends, competitors
Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
Additional InformationWhy You’ll Love Working for COS
- Dynamic, team-driven work environment with a group of unique, diverse, and kind individuals.
- Endless growth & development opportunities
- Dress your personality. We encourage you to dress your personality all day, every day.
- Did we mention our discount at H&M, &Other Stories, and COS?
Hiring range: $18.00 - $18.37Hourly
COS believes in rewarding our employees for their many contributions to our shared success. That’s why we offer a full range of inclusive benefits that enable wellness, both in and outside of work. We pride ourselves on being a do-good company and we have a comprehensive benefit package that matches that ambition. Please note, benefits may have eligibility requirements based on employment status.
We offer: 25% Staff Discount - Medical, Pharmacy Vision and Dental Coverage – Employee Assistance Program - Vacation, Wellness, Holiday and Parental Pay – 401K – Commuter Benefits, Health and Dependent Care FSA. Plus, additional Voluntary Benefits.
Ready to apply? Click on the I’M INTERESTED link where you can upload your CV securely. Once we have received your application, we will keep you updated regularly about the status of your application. The two stages of a successful recruitment process will include a short telephone interview followed by an interview/group interview in the store. Should you require any adjustment to this process, please let the recruiter know who will be happy to discuss this