About the role...
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Analyze selling information and taking responsibility for the visual direction of the store
- Installing window displays
- Creating amazing outfits and styling mannequins
- Merchandising new stock and rotating the existing collection to keep the store looking fresh and exciting
- Support the sales staff with store operations
- Provide the visual direction to all store staff and management
- Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train others
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations and helping them build great outfits
- Create a great place to work!
To work as a Visual Manager, you should have some previous experience, plus the qualities below.
- Experience as a visual merchandiser or visual assistant within a store team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creative mindset & interest in keeping updated with the latest trends, competitors
- Good commercial abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount
- Up to $800 per year clothing allowance
- Start with up to 3 weeks vacation
- Company wellness pay
- Medical/Dental insurance benefits*
- Short term and long term disability benefits
- RRSP contribution plan
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave Pay
*Available on the first of the month prior to completing a 90-day probationary period.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.