Are you a visual merchandiser looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating visually inspiring yet commercial displays?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting aVisual Managerto join our amazing team inGeorgetown- Washington, DC.
About COS...COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
Job DescriptionAbout the role...Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Analyze selling information and taking responsibility for the visual direction of the store
- Installing window displays
- Creating amazing outfits and styling mannequins
- Merchandising new stock and rotating the existing collection to keep the store looking fresh and exciting
- Support the sales staff with store operations
- Provide the visual direction to all store staff and management
- Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train others
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations and helping them build great outfits
- Create a great place to work!
To work as a Visual Manager, you should have some previous experience, plus the qualities below.
- Experience as a visual merchandiser or visual assistant within a store team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creative mindset & interest in keeping updated with the latest trends, competitors
- Good commercial abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount
- Up to $800 per year clothing allowance
- Start with up to 3 weeks vacation
- Company wellness pay
- Medical/Dental insurance benefits*
- Short term and long term disability benefits
- RRSP contribution plan
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave Pay
- Available on the first of the month prior to completing a 90-day probationary period.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.