Visual Manager - Saks Fifth Avenue
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Visual Manager is responsible for creating a dynamic shopping environment, which incorporates fashion trend statements, visual presentations, and promotional events to support the sale of full-priced merchandise and the overall profitability of the store.Who You Are
- You bring others together to drive results when needed. You have the ability to build morale and spirit within the team & bring out the best performance and potential in others.
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
- Drives positive outcomes through objectives & measures and monitors progress & results successfully.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the way things are done & comfortable with change and challenging conventions.
- 2-4 year degree on Fashion Merchandising and/or Fine Arts concentration preferred
- 5+ years of related visual experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Ability to lift and carry 25+ pounds, climb ladders, operate equipment efficiently and in accordance with safety regulations, work with substances such as paint, glue gun, etc.
- Experience in event planning, art exhibition or installation a plus. Portfolio or examples of previous work samples required.
- Oversee and implement all placement, standards of execution, and guideline directives with a strong hand in overall flow, merchandising, and store layout through displays, fixtures, signing, marketing, lighting, wall presentations, and assets
- Achieve brand consistency and enhancements by supporting corporate branding initiatives: in-store campaigns, windows, etc.
- Take a leadership role in communication, direction, and flow challenges within the store
- Create visual impact to provide customer excitement and interest per company guidelines
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.