Visual Merchanchandiser France & Belgium
The Visual Merchandiser contribute to the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of our Boutiques in France and Belgium by developing and taking charge of the visual look of the stores and its merchandise.
Participate in for the Visual Merchandising activities of the France & Belgium area, as :
- Contribute to the realization of window and in-store visual merchandising schemes (windows, mannequins, styling) following the guidelines and the MONCLER standards.
- Train in-store teams on VM guidelines
- Ensure the stock verification of VM tools
- Plan the activities prioritizing main projects. Support the retail ans wholesale teams in the opening process from layout project to floor plan definition
- Periodically visit Boutique and provide advice, implement and follow up the Merchandising Strategy
- Give suggestion during suppliers' selection and support in scouting of new suppliers.
- Prepare a budget proposal of the activities, order confirmation and verify the invoices; check periodically on budget and update the costs file. Verify timing constraints.
This position implies for the candidate to be available for highly frequent trips (70% of the working time)
- Bachelor Degree or above in Arts & Design, Fashion…
- Around 8/10 years' working experience as a VM preferably acquired in the luxury fashion industry
- Enthusiastic team player, willing to work in an international environment
- Driven to achieve results, a self-starter who works well on own initiative
- Rigorous with excellent attention to details
- Highly organized, self-motivated and multitasker
- Proactive, flexible and agile, able to bring new creative ideas
- Eager to learn and take new challenges
- Excellent product knowledge and sensibility
- A True passion for Retail, products, design, consumer experience, luxury
- Fluent in English & French and Proficient in MS Office