Visual Merchandise Manager, 7 For All Mankind and Splendid
The Manager of Visual Operations is responsible for managing all visual communications, seasonal/everyday sign packages, and 3D store design/concept renderings for store design/window creatives. These include, but are not limited to, proposing and leading new signage strategies, managing the creative and print vendors, and related budgets to deliver seasonal sign packages throughout the year. The Manager of Visual Operations will work closely with merchandising, store operations, and marketing.
- Ability to create/present elevated store design, and interior visual concepts. Windows and displays.
- Facilitates the development of all store signing programs including all store graphics, layout, and signing guides, to ensure that they meet merchandising needs, as well as federal and state laws. Manages to deliver, track and implement.
- Develops processes and supports initiatives that ensure new and remodeled stores, and special projects are efficient, cost-effective, and timely. Manages communication flow to all partners including the field team that supports all initiatives.
- Owns relationships with outside vendors to design, produce and distribute signing packages & props. Recommend ways to improve signing packages & props and efficiencies in terms of design, production, installation, and overall cost.
- Oversees all expense and capital budgets associated with all related signing & prop projects. Understands the long-range implications of all initiatives and is able to make recommendations to evaluate ROI on all projects.
- Schedules and conducts regular and ad hoc store visits to research, analyze, and evaluate projects as necessary. Serves as a subject matter expert on store signing and other visual programs and best practices.
- Create and distribute all visual communications to the field and corporate partners.
- 5 years of retail visual presentation in signing and design with demonstrated experience
- Must possess practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up (or other rendering equivalents), and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 2+ year’s of experience developing and maintaining capital and expense budgets
- Ability to effectively understand and manage signage processes
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise manner (verbal and written) at all audience levels
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to proactively drive solution-oriented results
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Travel: 30%
- Lifting requirement: up to 50 lbs