Visual Merchandise Manager - On Point, Shine & Outerwear
TheVisual Merchandise Manager
will partner with Merchandising Division(s) to develop visual merchandising solutions to deliver vision and execute strategy.
- Oversees Visual Merchandising strategy and implementation for an entity(ies) within a Division
- Develops 8 fixture layouts, per designated entities, based on Buying team's strategy
- Create/Develop/Present the average planogram set at Lab Store
- Create SET tools for stores to implement (brand guides, set planners, fixture layouts, photos)
- Coordinate with Design and Buying teams on upcoming trends and how to bring them to life in store
- Create and maintain visual standards by area
- Manage execution of our Lab Store; fixture layouts, mannequins, graphics, 3D elements
- Manage graphic needs per designated entities. From conception to store implementation
- Manage National Vendor partnership for all SETS, graphics, and new fixtures
- 5-7 years of hands-on visual merchandising experience
- Working knowledge of In-design, excel, word, and photoshop
- Experience with store design and all aspects of store environment
- Strong communication skills, project management and organization, customer-focused, drive results, influence skills
- Bachelor's degree
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
About JCPenneyJCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company's product assortment meets customers' everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop - from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney's Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Job Title:Visual Merchandise Manager - On Point, Shine & Outerwear
Location:Plano, TX, United States -
J.C. Penney Company Inc.