Raymour & Flanigan is looking for an entrepreneurial, talented visual merchandiser that would like to contribute and grow with our company. Our most successful merchandisers have a passion for home furnishings and room design. As part of the showroom team you must be able to work in a fast paced culture and have creative abilities, strong organizational skills, an eye for detail, professional communication skills and be able to work independently and on a team.
- Partner with sales management and operations team in the merchandising, displaying and inventory integrity of your retail showroom.
- Coordinate placement of new merchandise and conduct periodic physical inventories of furniture and accessories.
- Develop, create, and implement in-store displays and other store visuals.
- Devise, implement and execute effective merchandising strategies.
- Create and maintain unique visual displays within company guideline.
- Communicate with associates and management to acquire customer feedback.
- Responsible for ordering accessories.
- Coordinate with sales associates, and showroom management to come up with creative and artistic in-store displays. Constantly conceptualize new and fresh store design ideas.
- Maintain an organized and welcoming store environment by creating an inviting and visually appealing environment for our customer.
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills along with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Associate degree in fashion or visual merchandising.
- Minimum of two years of style, design, and or merchandising experience in retail or comparable field.
- Portfolio may be required upon interview.
- Ability to be highly productive for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- In the process of moving furniture, accessories, boxes and packages from one location to another, the merchandiser must lift, bend, stoop, reach, twist, push and pull.
- Ability to design a space and enhance a showroom for visual appeal.
- Ability to hang wall art.
- Ability to paint and touch up walls.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.