ZARA NASHVILLE SEEKING VISUAL COMMERCIAL!
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
As a Zara Visual Commercial (Merchandiser), you are an integral part of the Zara image. We need a professional and detail oriented person with a sense of urgency and motivation to maximize the sales potential of the merchandise and ensure it is displayed according to company standards
- Analyze sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise
- Share comments and ideas with department manager to improve product selection
- Plan and organize the resources required for floor coordination and changes
- Implement commercial criteria and projects agreed with the Regional Commercial team
- Cooperate with Operations for the correct reception of the merchandise, returns to the distribution center, stock replenishment
- Manage and change mannequins, print and change prices, posters and photos.
- Support customer service on the floor
- Know, monitor and control the sales budget for the section
- Read and use reports, and propose action plans
- Manage furniture changes, wall structures, lighting, etc. with the Regional Commercial team
- Reviews the state of the window displays
Zara USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
JOIN US NOW!