EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED FOR VISUAL MERCHANDISER:
- Change or rotate displays and signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion as directed by merchandisers, managers, or upper management
- Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays or window decorations
- Arrange properties, furniture, merchandise, backdrops, and other accessories
- Provide direction to Display Materials Handlers on which product will go in each specific bay
- Assist with arraigning each bay to promote all products in the best way possible, specifically focusing on promotional items
Perks that come with the job as Visual Merchandiser:
- Fun work environment!!
- Benefits Package - Health, Dental & Vision, 401k Matching, Life Insurance, HSA, FSA, Accident and Cancer coverage, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts 10%
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS FOR VISUAL MERCHANDISER: Ability to repetitively lift heavy merchandise of 20 lbs. Ability to communicate effectively with team members; experience and/or education in interior design preferred; positive attitude when working with customers.
Heavy Work: Lifting to 20 lbs. occasionally, and/or up to 15 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly to move objects.
Work Environment: Indoor, climate-controlled environment
Mathis Home promotes and maintains a drug-free work environment. Mathis Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Non-Safety Sensitive Position*
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person