Visual Merchandiser- $2,000 Sign On Bonus
The Visual Merchandiser is a key position in our Retail stores at The RealReal. As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for the overall aesthetic and functionality of the store's visual and merchandising standards. You're client-obsessed, adaptable, and passionate about luxury brands, fashion, and sustainability. Above all, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, and building for the future.
Bonus | Benefits | Perks
- Monthly bonus up to $500 pending goal achievement
- $5000 in Stock (RSUs) awarded
- 18 days of Vacation paid (increases after 1st year)
- Sick time, holiday pay & volunteer time paid
- Paid training program with robust career growth
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Commuter Benefits
- Work closely with the Shop Manager to make sure all displays and merchandising are having a positive effect on sales and customer experience in order to maximize profitability
- Create weekly store photo package and touch base with the Visual Director
- Assist with online order fulfillment and inventory management on a regular basis
- Assist with organizing, installing and dismantling all in-store events and workshops as needed
- 2+ years Retail Visual Merchandising experience
- Strong eye for design at a luxury level
- Ability to excel in a high paced retail environment
- A well-versed knowledge of Women’s and Men’s high fashion
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Leadership capabilities & desire to grow leadership career
- Ability to use technological tools with ease
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per week
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.