Visual Merchandiser 34-40 hours
• 2 years retail visual merchandising or similar
• Proficient in Adobe, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup or similar software
• Associate’s degree preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Implements and innovates upon store layout plan in order to best present the product range
• Maintains an organized and visually appealing environment for our customers
• Creates and maintains visual displays
• Devises, implement and executes effective merchandising strategies
• Utilizes space planning tools to ensure simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency in store design
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
The hourly pay range for this role is $18.77 - 26.69
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.
*eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk