Visual Merchandiser, 34-40 hrs/wk.
• 2 years retail visual merchandising or similar
• Proficient in Adobe, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup or similar software
• Associate’s degree preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Implements and innovates upon store layout plan in order to best present the product range
• Maintains an organized and visually appealing environment for our customers
• Creates and maintains visual displays
• Devises, implement and executes effective merchandising strategies
• Utilizes space planning tools to ensure simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency in store design
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Part Time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? no
HOURS – 12-20 hrs/wk with open availability
- Starting rate from $18.40 to $26.16 and will be based on relevant work experience.
* Relevant work experience is defined as internal/external in the same or similar function at the same or higher level.