The Visual Merchandiser will play an integral role in creating and executing our store visual presentation. You are creative and nimble with a proven track record in store merchandising and window design. Excellent communication and collaboration is required as you will train store associates on how to maintain the zones within the store and the window displays. You are highly creative and passionate about bringing product stories to life through curated impactful seasonal displays
Essential Job Responsibilities
- As the Visual Merchandiser, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality and creativity of the visual merchandising implemented at all stores
- You will support the business strategies and contribute to enhancing the customer experience in store
- You will help manage all aspects of store zones and product rotation in collaboration with the store team, ensuring key products are displayed that align to the business goals
- You will also help lead window product changes and installations, collaborate with the store team on business events, and training the team on visual merchandising
- Create and maintain visual execution guides that can be followed by store teams at locations across the country
- Work with the Merchandising team to collect and deliver performance data according to instore fixtures and displays
- Manage the delivery of promotional or updated Signage to stores.
- Various other tasks and duties as assigned or needed
- Stand or Sit : Must be able to remain in a stationary position approximately 60% of the time
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel: Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer, printer, etc.
- See: The ability to observe details at close range like digital writing (within a few feet of the observer).
- Talk & Speak clearly: The ability to verbally communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations, many of these interactions can be online and will require verbal exchanges.
- Hear & Verbal Comprehension: The ability to listen to what other colleagues verbally express and understand the information that has been provided.
- Walk:The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Thought Processing: be able to make logical connections between thoughts and/or actions. Be able to understand their relevance to achieve a goal or keep the thread of conversation.
Education, Work Experience & Special Skills/Licenses
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Visual Merchandising role, with experience in visual execution in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Demonstrated experience owning and implementing visual merchandising strategies and standards, special events, window installations for apparel or lingerie.
- You are detail-oriented, creative and proactive and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in fashion
- You are able to multitask between your key responsibilities
- Travel within California required
Value Driven Behaviors:
- DEFY CONVENTIONS: Stay curious and courageous. Take risks to drive innovation.
- EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY: Be adaptable and resilient. Approach new situations with a positive mindset.
- MAKE IT HAPPEN: Take ownership and act with urgency. Execute with grit and focus.
- PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST: Listen with empathy and communicate clearly, always with a customer focus.
- WE’RE STRONGER TOGETHER: Efficiently cross-functionally collaborate & champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.