We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser focused on coordinating Moncler's global wholesale visual merchandising, to join our team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.
The Visual Merchandiser will join our Worldwide Visual Merchandising Team, reporting to the Worldwide Visual Merchandising Director.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience in Visual Merchandising within luxury
The Visual Merchandiser contributes to the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of our boutiques by developing and taking charge of the visual look of the stores and their merchandise.
Participate in the Visual Merchandising activities, as:
- Contribute to the creation of seasonal visual merchandising guidelines for wholesale customers
- Definition of WW guidelines
- Communication and follow up with the wholesale network
- Showroom set up in collaboration with Collection Merchandising Department
- Opening booklet definition and support of the retail and wholesale team in the opening process, from layout design to floor plan definition
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Art and Design, Fashion
- 5 years of work experience as a VM preferably gained in the luxury fashion industry
- Enthusiastic team player, willing to work in an international environment
- Driven to achieve results, a self-starter who works well on own initiative. Rigorous with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated and multi-tasking. Proactive, flexible and agile, able to bring new creative ideas to the table
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges. Excellent product knowledge and sensitivity
- A true passion for retail, products, design, consumer experience, and luxury
- Fluent in English and proficient in MS Office.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."