You are applying for a job with an independently owned cooperative member of Ace Hardware Corporation, who operates this Ace Hardware store, not Ace Hardware Corporation. The independent store owner alone is responsible for and independently makes all decisions concerning employment related matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. Ace Hardware Corporation will not receive a copy of any applications submitted for this position, and will have no control over interviews and/or hiring decisions, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of the independent store owner. If hired, the independent store owner will be your only employer. Ace Hardware Corporation is not the employer for this position. The Ace Hardware trademarks, logos and designs are owned by Ace Hardware Corporation and used by independent store owners under a license from Ace Hardware Corporation.
About ATV inc.
The Sales Associate will assist in the receiving, stocking, pricing of all merchandise and help maintain a clean and orderly merchandise presentation and overall store cleanliness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide a positive representation of ATV inc.
- Display merchandise in an appealing way.
- Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers when finished and when they are leaving the store.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Make ordering managers aware of outs or overages.
- Forward any customer complaint that cannot be handled to a member of management.
- Possess strong product knowledge and knowledge of store layout and location of products.
- Assist customers throughout the store with personal, customized service based on the premise of amazing every customer, every time.
- Assist with providing a clean and orderly sales floor, including end caps and ad merchandise.
- Assist with merchandise resets through the store.
- Communicate any Store Support Center issue to General Manager for follow up.
- Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales idea to General Manager.
- Participate in store meetings.
- Be professional in appearance and actions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Other Essential Requirements
High School or GED equivalent.
Formal retail experience required.
Standing, walking, lifting (up to 70lbs) and climbing.