The Visual Merchandiser will maintain the highest level of visual standards in accordance with the CHANEL global image guidelines. Within these frameworks, your responsibilities will consist of window display realisation & maintenance, mannequins styling, general in store display refreshes & adaptations. The Visual Merchandiser for CHANEL must have a strong awareness and adaptability to the luxury retail environment. You will be expected to report directly to the Visual Merchandising Manager.
WHAT IMPACT YOU CAN CREATE AT CHANEL
This position will allow you to travel in the different store location within the UK & occasionally overseas. Your working environment will be mainly in the retail space.
- Ensure the boutique VM standards are well maintained according to guidelines & boutique needs.
- Ensure constant product rotation in the boutiques by having constant dialog with retail team & merchandising team.
- Optimise boutique tools, maintenance & inventory.
- Ensure that all VM display/windows are well understood by boutique management. Your mission is key in connecting the global visual identity of the brand & retail.
- Organize regular training with boutique staff & management.
- Regular update of boutique display via photo on the IWD platform.
- Anticipate & prepare note for next day VM realization.
- Identify in the boutique the good VM to relay, animate & train.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN / WHAT CHANEL CAN OFFER YOU
- A deep understanding and sense of the values of the brand that are key elements to be successful in this mission.
- Unparalleled career development opportunities both locally or internationally are possible
- Key training who will offer you deep insight of visual luxury environment.